Donate Now

To assist and advocate for people affected by mental illness, developmental disabilities
and related disorders in living meaningful lives.

Amazon Smile Donate Now

Legislative Advocacy

How to Stay Informed and Get Involved

If you are interested in keeping informed about what legislation is being proposed that may affect the services that you or someone you know receives either through Northern Human Services or Medicaid, etc., email Karen Blake, Legislative Liaison for Developmental Disabilities, at


If you're looking for information on pending NH legislation that will affect people with disabilities, check out the NH Challenge's website. You can also get information about specific bills at or


If you are interested in how your representative voted on any issue, check out this link and select the year under either the House or Senate for a list of bills.


If you are interested in finding out who your Representative and Senator in the legislature are, go to this link and select your town. Your can click on your representative's name and get specific information about them (home address, phone number and email if they have it). The legislative body elected represents you so feel free to write, call or email them.


For more information on town legislators, elected officials, how to testify before a legislative committee and more, contact Karen Blake at 603.348.8830 or

Copyright © Northern Human Services | Administrative Offices on 87 Washington St, Conway NH 03818 | 603-447-3347
If you have any questions or comments about the website please contact us at NHS Website.